We will gather in person from 10am-6pm one Saturday a month. Attendance is essential.
- February 24th: Your Story, What you Bring to the Room (LYNX - BODY)
- March 24th: Group Skills, Your Audience, Who you are serving (Rebekka)
- April 28th (Lynx)
- May 26th (MEMORIAL DAY MONDAY??) (Phoenix + Nanci)
- June 16th
In February we will schedule our one-on-one coaching sessions which will take place each month.
In addition to our eight in-person hours each month, we will have an hour-long phone session. You will also connect with your peer partner for at least an hour every month. Like is true with most things — the more you put in, the more you will get out. Plan for at least 12-15-hours per month.
We'll be gathering in a gorgeous studio space in NE Portland — with ample room for circling up, large tables to spread out art supplies, cozy corners for reflection, and plenty of open space for spontaneous dance parties.
- Five in-person sessions with our Cohort (approximately 35 training hours)
- Five one-on-one hour-long consulting sessions with Anya to craft your unique curriculum
- Three guest facilitators — experts in their field
- Monthly peer-to-peer accountability and support
- Art of Engagement Resource Guide
- All the steps needed to graduate with your own program plan, curriculum, and course of action
- Vibrant, healthy snacks throughout each day
- All art materials and supplies provided
- Designation as a Catalyst Cohort graduate
For this inaugural Catalyst Cohort, the total cost is $3,600. Please join us at this welcome rate!
A $1,000 non-refundable deposit is due to hold your spot.
Payments can then be made over 1, 2 or 5 months. When you register, you'll have an option to select your payment cycle. The program cost reflects my commitment to paying everyone involved a wage that uplifts and honors their work — this includes me as a facilitator and curriculum creator, each expert guest facilitator, the Creative Council who advises on the program creation, our chef and more. Your fee also supports xxxxxxx ...